Awangku Hassanal Bahar Pengiran Bagul, Universiti Malaysia Sabah - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. HuiKeng Lau, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Mr. Mohd. Rizwan Abd. Majid, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Mr. Andy Lee Chen Hiung, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Dr. Asyirah Abdul Rahim, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Irina Safitri Zen, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Kamisan Pusiran, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Dr. Mohd. Rahimie Abd. Karim, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Dr. Noor Fzlinda Fabeil, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Dr. Sarma Mohd. Imran Aralas, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Dr. Shamzani Effendy Mohd. Din, International Islamic University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Zeeda Fatimah Mohamad, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Mr. Mohd. Nas Hafizee Ag. Abdullah, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
- Submissions should be related to the interdisciplinary approach of regional development especially within the BIMP-EAGA (in the Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area) region. Topics in the field of business, marketing, management, environment, information system, economics, law, education, agriculture and entrepreneurship are welcome. Conceptual, theory building, or empirical papers from the above disciplines are accepted.
- All submissions must be original and have not been previously accepted for publication in or be under review at another journal. Contributors infringing any existing copyright law will indemnify the publisher. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, all accepted manuscripts and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
- All submissions will be subjected to double blind review. Based on reviewersâ€™ recommendations, the editor will decide whether the manuscript should be accepted as is, revised or rejected.
- Contributors are encouraged to limit each submission to less than or equal to 20 pages (A-4 paper, Tahoma font 11, single spacing with margins of 1 inch) including the cover page, abstract, text, references, table and figures. Page one should show full name of all authors, affiliation, e-mail address and full international contact details. Authors should not be identified anywhere else in the article. Page two should contain the article title, abstract and the contents. Authors must provide up to six keywords, which encapsulate the principal topics of the article.
- References to other publications must be in Harvard style and authors must carefully check for completeness, accuracy and consistency. All author names and initials and full journal title must be included. You should cite publications in the text: (Pearce, 2009) using the first named authorâ€™s name. At the end of the article a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied.
- Manuscripts should be in English only.
- Manuscript prepared by Microsoft Word should be submitted electronically to hbagul(at)ums.edu.my and cc to hklau(at)ums.edu.my.