| View Journal
International Journal of Innovative Computing
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Engineering & Technology
- Computer sciences
- Architecture & design
Publisher: Penerbit UTM Press
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: https://ijic.utm.my
Pegawai Penerbitan Kanan
Penerbit UTM Press
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Skudai, Johor
Tel : 07-5535684
E-mail : email@example.com
The International Journal of Innovative Computing is an open-access journal aimed to provide coverage of high-quality, peer-reviewed original research and review articles of interest to academic and industrial researchers in all areas of computing. Submissions must be clearly written and make a significant technical contribution. The International Journal of Innovative Computing publish online two times a year in June and December.
In general, only original papers will be considered. Submission of a manuscript to the journal is representation by the author that the manuscript has not been published or submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. However, papers previously presented in conference proceedings of limited circulation may be submitted in revised form. If a paper has appeared previously, in any form, authors must clearly indicate this in both their cover letter and in a footnote on the first page of the paper.
Manuscripts in the following categories will be considered for publication: Research articles, reviews, and new frameworks, models, algorithms, methods and technologies.
Examples of research areas covered by the journal include:
Analysis and design of algorithms, data structures, computational complexity, computational algebra, computational aspects of combinatorics and graph theory, computational biology, computational geometry, computational robotics, the mathematical aspects of programming languages, artificial intelligence, computational learning, databases, information retrieval, cryptography, networks, distributed computing, parallel algorithms, and computer architecture.
Information System Planning, Information System Management, Information System Quality, Information System Development, Knowledge Management Systems, Data Warehouse, Data Mining, IT Entrepreneurship, Data models and process models, social network analysis, mobile and distributed information system, organization transformation through information systems, Impact analysis of information systems.
Software Techniques, Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Configuration and management, software process and quality, real-time software engineering, embedded software design, software testing, service oriented architecture.
Application of ICT
Health Informatics, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Other applications of ICT, impact of ICT application, ICT in society.
Please contact the Journal Editor if you are unsure whether your manuscript falls within the scope of the Journal.
- Assoc. Prof. Azlan Mohd Zain
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Roselina Sallehuddin, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Siti Zaiton Mohamed Hashim, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Naomie Salim, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Jorge Diaz-Herrera, Rochester Institute of Technology, United States
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jennie Carroll, RMIT University, Australia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nazar Zaki, UAE University, United Arab Emirates
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pavol Zavarsky, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Anca Ralescu, University of Cincinnati, United States
- Prof. Dr. Jon Timmis, The University of York, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Siti Mariyam Shamsudin, Univesiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Othman, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Shahrul Azman Mohd Noah, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
Section Editor - Computer Science
- Dr. Mohammad Shukor Talib, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Asri Ngadi, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Section Editor - Information Systems
- Dr. Haza Nuzly Abdull Hamed, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Ahmad Fadhil Yusof, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Section Editor - Software Engineering
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wan Mohd Nasir Wan Kadir, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Masitah Ghazali, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Section Editor - Informatics
- Dr. Nor Haizan Mohd Radzi, universiti teknologi malaysia
- Dr. Suhaila Mohamad Yusuf, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Afnizanfaizal Abdullah, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Mohd Adham Isa, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Dr. Radziah Mohamad, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Nor Erne Nazira Bazin, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Please click here
for the Author Guidelines.