| View Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Languages & linguistics
2. Social Sciences
- Business & administration
- Cultural and ethnic studies
- Economics & finance
- Education & educational research
- Gender studies
- Library and Information Science
- Political science
- Media & communication
- Agricultural sciences
- Biological sciences
- Earth sciences
- Life sciences
- Mathematics & statistics
- Sports Sciences
4. Medical & Health Sciences
- Immunology and Microbiology
5. Engineering & Technology
- Architecture & design
- Computer sciences
Publisher: Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Cawangan Sabah
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: https://borneoakademika.sabah.uitm.edu.my/
Dr. Jocelyn Yee Vun LEE
Borneo Akademika (BA)
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Sabah Branch
Kota Kinabalu Campus
Locked Bag 71, 88997 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, MALAYSIA
Jurnal Borneo Akademika (BA) is published by Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Cawangan Sabah. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published two times a year. This multidisciplinary journal is intended to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas on theory, research and research-supported practices. BA welcomes submission of research-oriented manuscripts that make significant contributions to advancing knowledge and understanding of various disciplines of interest from education, applied linguistics, social sciences, literature, tourism, accounting, communication, anthropology, policy studies to sciences. BA accepts manuscripts written in Bahasa Melayu and English.
Dr. Jocelyn Lee Yee Vun
International / External Reviewers
- Associate Professor Ts. Dr. Ramzah Dambul
- Associate Professor Dr. Evan Lau Poh Hock
- Dr. Judy Ng Miang Koon
- Dr. Tan Kim Lin
- Professor Ts. Dr. Imbarine Bujang
- Associate Professor Dr. Haijon Gunggut
- Dr. Hapsah S. Mohammad@Kalthom
- Dr. Sharifah Nurafizah Syed Annuar
- Dr. Alice Wong Su Chu
- Dr. Lo Chor Wai
- Nurafiqah Mohamad Musa
- Nur Muniza Mohd Zaidi
- Nur Aziemah Jasni
- Nur Hazilah Omar
- Bibianah Thomas
- Irwansah Amran
- Nurmizan Zakaria
- Marianne Estabella Fung
Instructions for Authors
Style and format
1. All manuscripts must be submitted as electronic files.
2. Submissions must follow APA style, as outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.).
3. Manuscripts should be single-spaced throughout in an 11-point Times New Roman font, including quotations and references.
4. Headings should be correctly used to indicate the organisation of the manuscript.
5. Acknowledgement, if there is, should appear as a separate note at the end of your manuscript.
6. Manuscripts should be submitted with an abstract, limited to 250 words in an 11-point Times New Roman font. The abstracts should be clearly written. Avoid long complicated sentences and in-text citations.
7. Provide five keywords.
1. Submissions should be between 4000 and 8000 words, including references, notes and tables.
Submitting the manuscript
1. Refer to the INSTRUCTIONS FOR TYPESETTING MANUSCRIPTS USING MS WORD for more details.
2. Submit your manuscript to the Editorial at email@example.com
| Journal Coverage